We released new version of iCarus firmware! It will be available for download from Febraury 26 2015
1. Rotary encoder support (you can rotate it and push it) You can connect rotary encoder to pins GPIO 23,24,25, Ground of Raspberry Pi. It is used for sound volume level regulation. When you push it the player switches to next track. We will bind more options with rotary encoder in the future releases.
2. New linux kernel 3.18.
3. Support of popular eGalax USB touchscreens is integrated to the kernel
4. xinput_calibrator tool is included for touchscreen calibration
5. Bluetooth support. You can use "Bluetooth Phone Call" application, the launch icon is on the Desktop.
Bluetooth function will be integrated to our interface in v0.3 release of iCarus firmware. It will allow you to pair your smartphone with iCarus for phone calls, sms messaging and transmitting audio content from your smartphone. You can buy iCarus compatible Bluetooth Dongle, USB sound card and microphone in our shop
6. USB sound card is used as the main sound source by default. You can switch to 3.5 analog jack as a sound source in the "Settings"->"Media" section of the interface
7. Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2!
Log in required for posting blog comments